I snapped a couple pictures of Pax today in his cute Christmas outfit his auntie Amanda got him. We had two nephews get baptized today, so he was dressed up all cute. He is doing really good. He rolls all over the place now and can scoot himself backwards a little bit. He started almost sleeping through the night a couple nights last week, so hopefully this is a sign of what's to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
He is getting big, and really cute! I can't tell who he looks more like~
We really are missing out especially from all the fun Christmas parties :( You should come visit us when mom and dad come!!! Love you, glad all is well~
All I can say is ADORABLE. : )
how cute!! he is getting so big!! give hime a luv from me!
Oh my Stars he's ADORABLE!
So cute! And I'm glad you knew who I was talking about....does she drive you nuts too? ;)
I love his little outfit--what a cutie!
Post a Comment