Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Kade's family always has a Christmas party on Christmas Eve. Paxten fell asleep right as we started opening presents, but by the time 24 grandkids opened theirs before him, I figured he at least got enough sleep to wake him up to open his presents. His cousin got him a little people airplane. Grandma and Grandpa got him a fun fisher price toy. This picture is of him opening the one from grandma and grandpa.
We wanted to start the pajama tradition with him, so here we are Christmas Eve letting him open his jammies. As you can see, he was way more interested in the paper than the gift.
This was so cute. Kade was putting the toy together that grandma and grandpa Leavitt gave him and he wanted to help! Too cute.


Since we love to camp, I just had to get him his own camp chair. I didn't think he would even be able to sit in it yet, but he LOVED it! I think he probably would have sat in it all morning if we let him.



We got him this set of trucks, and it was the one present that he actually stopped eating the paper and wanted the toy. I guess he is going to be just like his daddy with his trucks!

We had an awesome Christmas and all of us got spoiled. Kade got me some Klim boots, a new IPOD, hot curlers, and a new bed set. We got each other a new TV for our bedroom and a new video camera....soon I will learn how to post my vidoeos on here! I got Kade new pants, a new snorkel set for the cruise, a new snowmobile helmet and goggles and a few other little things...I think we got pretty spoiled!






No comments: