Friday, December 11, 2009

FINALLY!

Paxten has been pretty grumpy for the last few weeks. I knew he had to be working on getting a tooth. His gums were swollen in the front and he was just down right grumpy! So last night I was playing with him and noticed he had a little tooth poking up! YAY!! His first tooth. I don't know why but it seems like such an accomplishment! He got it two days before he turned 7 months. I cannot believe how fast he growing up on me. I know he will be crawling before I know it and that is just crazy to me. I'm looking forward to Christmas this year with him. It's so different now that we have a baby...it's turned into everything all about him this year for Christmas. I know that I may be excited for his first tooth now, but when the rest start coming I'm sure I will pray for them to stop. :0) But for now, we celebrate the first tooth!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Before you know it he will be a toddler and potty training will be your next hurdle :) Merry Christmas and have fun spoiling your baby!