Wednesday, December 16, 2009

7 Months Old

Another month has FLOWN by! Pax is already 7 months old. Here are a few recent pictures of him.

Give me food!

He LOVES the Christmas tree!

This is the warmest coat I had for him when it got so cold last week. I love it...I think it is so cute on him!


He is sneeky! I looked over the other day and he had grabbed a hold of a present and ripped it open. I couldn't believe it. Of course he was more interested in the wrapping paper itself then what was inside the gift. At least he picked one of his own to open though I guess!



I had to throw this one in. This is his daddy's hat and I always make so much fun of it. But when it's on Pax it's just too darn cute.
He has really started "talking" the last week. It's so funny. He also does this farty sound and then laughs every time he does it. It's hilarious! He has such a cute personality. He slept all the way through the night for almost a week, but last night he got up once. But at least we are making progress I guess. I love getting up in the morning with him because he is always so happy. He hardly ever cries in the morning...he just sits in his crib and laughs and plays. I'm so excited for Christmas with him this year. It's going to be so much fun.





No comments: