Introducing....Treyson Lee Gravatt. Born November 20th at 2:45AM 6lbs 3oz 20" long. Amanda was having some problems with low amniotic fluid, so the Dr. decided to take him a week before her due date. She had to be at the Poky hospital at 4AM so I told her to stay at our house, since it was closer. Well, they got here at 11 and were gone by midnight because her contractions were very steady. When she got to the hospital she was already at a 7. So me and mom rushed down and we made it with time to spare. He is such a sweet little boy with A TON of hair! Good job Tyler and Amanda! He's a keeper!
So I am really bad at keeping up with this! Pax is already six and a half months old. I CANNOT believe it! It has gone by so fast! At his six month check up he tipped the scales at 17lbs 11oz. 27" long and one REALLY big head. The nurse measured his head and when the Dr. came in he was like, "I want to measure his head again, just to make sure." Yep...he's got a big noggin! He was really pleased with his progress and told me he didn't look like he was a preemie baby anymore! So I'm so thankful to have a healthy baby. Paxten is sittin up a lot better by himself now. I think he has gotten worse at rolling from his back to tummy....maybe it's because of his BIG HEAD! :) He is eating baby food like no one's business. I think his favorite is probably applesauce or peaches. He LOVES his daddys hats. Kade can't hold him for 5 seconds before he is reaching for it. He has figured out the whole "throw a tantrum, get mommys attention, get my way" scheme. We are still working on sleeping through the night. He wakes up usually every 4 hours and is a little alarm clock. Hopefully we can break him of that soon. With Thanksgiving coming up, I am so very thankful for all of our many blessings and our wonderful family. I am so blessed to have a family like mine.



1 comment:
Aw, Treyson and Pax are gonna be little friends! : ) Congrats on the new addition, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment