Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Old Shelf, New Twist

So I bought this shelf a couple years ago, and it's been hanging in our house since we built it, but it wasn't ever what I wanted. So, I don't know if you can tell, but I bought this enormous clothes pins and painted them black and then tied them to the pegs and hung Paxten's new pictures from them. I orginally wanted to hand actual frames with the ribbon, but I couldn't ever find any I liked. I found the clothes pins and thought they would be cute, so here is the end result!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super CUTE! : ) That was a good idea, you are so crafty!

Jamie said...

It turned out really cute! I like the "FAMILY" on top of the shelf too~ did you make that also? Good Job!

Chelsey said...

way cute!

Jen said...

Jamie I got that "family" in Utah...I wish I could say I made that! :)

Anonymous said...

Freak! You are basically Martha Stewart! That is stinkin cute! Will you make me one?!