So Kade and I got tickets to the Jazz opening night game. My mom was nice enough to keep Paxten and Gizmo overnight for us to be able to go to the game. We stayed the night down there and everyone else came down Saturday for a Halloween Party at JDee and Christa's house. This was picture was part of the opening show, it's an awful picture, but it was cool. They had all the Samoa looking guys banging drums and they had some in the aisle next to us. It was really cool
Another cool thing at the game was they had the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing the national anthem. It was so cool to see that many people get on the court and off the court so quickly. It was so loud when they were singing that it sounded like a recording or something. It was really neat! Sorry it's the back of them, but they were facing the other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, the kids are so cute! Looks like you guys had waaaay too much fun. . .and I love that Kade is already pimpin out his kid for candy! Wish I could have spent more time with you guys while I was home, but I sorta had a one track mind :)
Oh it's totally fine! I understand!
Post a Comment