My craftiness is finally making a come back. After not doing ANY scrapbooking or anything crafty for literally the last 2 years, I finally did something! I decided I needed to get a calendar because I can't keep up with Kade's schedule very good anymore, and with all the other appointments that comes with having a baby. So I found this unfinished wood calendar at Roberts and painted it black (all my appliances and sink in my kitchen is black) and then I distressed it, which i don't think you can really tell in the pictures. Then I got some old chip board I had left over from scrapbooking and some old flowers from scrapbooking and glued them on. I didn't realize that finding a calendar this time of the year would be so challanging! I finally found one, that really wasn't what I wanted, but it was 90% off at Desseret Book for $1.97! I'm still not done with it because there are little pegs at the bottom that I am going to hang things from but I'm not sure what I want there...so any suggestions you have would be great!
This is the top of the calendar



6 comments:
Cute calender! I'm not sure what you should hang on the pegs... Pictures or appointment reminder cards even tho that's what the calender is for... lol
How freakin' cute!!! I want one!
That is so cute Jen! New mom's are not supposed to be able to get that kind of cute things done! You are supermom and Paxten is adorable!
awwww. . . .Now I want to make one too~ just not sure it would fit in my tiny apartment anywhere :) It's really cute!
Hey Jen,
It's September 6th. . . where is a new post? I keep checking. . .
Post a Comment