Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lagoon Trip

We took a quick trip to Lagoon with Amanda and Tyler a couple weeks ago. My mom was nice enough to keep all of our kids overnight for us. So we went up on Saturday morning and did all the rides that day and then Sunday we went to Lagoon-A-Beach. It was so hot that weekend. It was like 105 degrees, but between the wet rides we stayed cool enough. Thanks for the fun weekend Amanda and Tyler!




We got soaked on the rapids ride, but it was welcome with the heat!


Kade and I also celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary this same week. I can't believe how fast it has gone and how blessed we have been! Love you Kade!



3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Cute blog!!! did you perm you hair?

Jamie said...

WOW, JEN!

I finally got to your blog by caps locking the blogsite. . .weird.

It looks great though, better that some of my friends who have been blogging forever! background, music. . . awesome. I can make you a custom header if you send me some pics you want on it. email them to me jpeg if you want to. Cute pictures~ you look really good! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wooo hooo! :) I'm glad you have joined us! Paxten is just so cute, I love the picture of him all bundled up while you were camping. Just so cute.