Friday, August 7, 2009

Hawaii 2009

We took a trip to Maui, Hawaii in March of 2009. I was 26 weeks pregnant at the time, but I did just fine with everything. Luckily we had gone the year before, so I didn't feel too bad when I couldn't do some of the excursions. This picture is kinda dark, but this is one of the many beaches
Kade and Branden took surfing lessons

This is a sunset view from our balcony...so pretty!


Our bike ride down the volcano. Your not supposed to do it if your pregnant, but I lied to them and went. The tour guides had us take this photo op, and I will tell you what, being 6 1/2 months pregnant getting up on that bike was not much fun! Our guide probably thought I was so out of shape! It was worth it though. We loved it!



Yummy Pina Colada drinks....mmmm





No comments: