Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Paxten is 3 Months Old!

*He love love loves to go on walks in the stroller. So I try to go every morning with him on the days I have off. He is always just wide eyed and looking at everything around him the whole time.
*He likes this toy we have that he lays under and it lights up and plays music. He likes it even more when we sing along to the music.
*He really likes bath time. I think he would sit in a bath all day long if I let him.
*He has discovered his tongue this week and sticks it out a lot. He has been sucking on his hand too a lot, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time until he discovers his thumb!
*And this goes without saying, because I think every baby does, but...he loves to be held. He really likes it when daddy holds him on his chest. He will almost always fall asleep like that.
He seems to be developing really well. They told us that he might develope a little slower since he was a preemie, but he seems to be thriving just fine. We love you very much Paxten!

All ready for church

I love tummy time!

All decked out in his camo...No Kade he can't go hunting with you.


Sleepy baby

3 comments:

Jamie said...

He is getting so big. Love the Camo tie! Next time we are home and get to see him he'll be crawling. . . or maybe walking :( He is really adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... Jen, he is just such a sweetie! How CUTE! :) He is really growing, watch out because it seriously flies by! Before you know it, you'll be planning a birthday party! He looks like he is just so much fun!

Chelsey said...

AWWW! he is so adorable! Thank for posting all the fun facts. It makes me feel a little closer to home!