Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The last couple of weeks

So my baby decided to roll over a couple weeks ago. It will really funny because I had him at the Dr. on a Wednesday and he told me he may not start rolling over for a couple months and sure enough, two days later he rolled over!



I was getting ready the other morning and Paxten usually will just sit in his bumbo and play while I'm getting ready. Well, this was the end result!


Another first....Paxten started to eat cereal. He has been doing really good with it so far.


We went to the EISF parade. Here is Malachi, Lexi, Piper and Keean.



He is such a happy baby...well, most of the time. He is getting such a cute personality and is getting so fun to play with.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... Jen, he is SUCH a cutie! I absolutely love that picture of him asleep... too cute! I can't believe he's eating cereal! Where did the time go?

Chelsey said...

He is so cute!!! love the pix of him asleep! give him luvs for me!

Jamie said...

wow, he is getting so big. I love the picture of all the kids at the parade! Piper is getting to be a little girl. . . where does the time go??

Kim Stierle said...

Jen!!
Your Son is SOOO Cute!
I love the blogging world to keep up with everyone!

Hope all is well
KIM