Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sleep Over

So Amanda was staying the night at my moms with her kids, and Kade was gone hunting, so I decided to stay the night with them. Amanda's kids have been wanting to sleep on the trampoline for awhile, so we decided, what the heck? So here we all are before going to bed. Paxten was really fussy all night, so I ended up in the house, but it was still fun to sit out there with Amanda till about midnight, laughing like we were teenagers all over again. It was lots of fun, and we got to see a ton of shooting stars! I don't think me or Amanda got much sleep, but at least we have a memory now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! We got a trampoline this year, and I just can't wait until the kiddos are old enough to sleep outside on it! :) How are you surviving without Kade?

Jamie said...

Ohhhh. . . I'm jealous :( Although most of my "trampoline sleepover" memories always ended with mosquito bites on my eyelids. . not so much fun!

Chelsey said...

Looks like fun!!