Wednesday, September 23, 2009

4 Months Old

So my sweet little baby boy is already 4 months old. I guess I'm a little behind because he actually4 1/2 months now. I cannot believe how fast he is growing and developing. He just gets funner to be around every day. I think this picture of him is funny because he looks like a big husky football player or something :)


He really likes to be on his tummy. He can wiggle himself around in a circle now on his belly and can push himself if his feet have something to push off with.

He is so much fun right now. He still isn't sleeping through the night, but it is getting better. He usually gets up once a night around 3AM and then gets up for the morning around 6:30. He usually takes one nap in the morning and one in the afternoon. But all in all, he is a pretty good baby.



3 comments:

Jamie said...

He is getting sooo cute! It will be fun to get to see him while I am home. . . as long as he's not sick :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, he is definitely one of the cutest little guys I've ever seen! :) I can't believe how fast time flies! Hang in there with the sleeping thing, I keep finding myself actually missing those late nights with Bailey. I never got those with Madi and I really really miss it! I don't miss being that tired though.

summergibbs said...

Ha! I'm a stalker! I found your blog through Sheri Hammond's...hope you don't mind. Your little Braxton sure is a cutie!