Kade and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary last weekend. Since I'm getting a little farther along with this pregnancy, we decided not to go too far away, just in case. So we headed up to Island Park and stayed the weekend at the cabin. We had a lot of fun and it was so nice just to get away.
Paxten fell asleep on the way up, blankie in his mouth and all.
He climbed in the side by side and buckled himself in all by himself. I think he wanted a ride!
We went down the lower Coffee Pot. It was so pretty! I've never been to it before so it was fun to go see.
The next day we took Paxten to Big Springs to feed the fish. He had so much fun there.
He ended up feeding more of the stupid seagulls more than the fish, but he thought it was great. He kept calling them ducks :)
Then we went to the top of Sawtell. Here's a view of the Grand Tetons from the top of Sawtell.
It was about 53 degrees at the top, and we didn't take jackets with us because it was a spur of the moment trip. So Paxten was about to freeze.
That night we went out for dinner and watched a movie together afterwards. Then Paxten got a really high fever and was having a hard time breathing...That's about when the anniversary celebration ended :) He is fine now and we are so happy he's ok. I'm so thankful to be married to my best friend. He is such a great husband and and awesome dad to Paxten.



No comments:
Post a Comment