Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tractors, Eggs and Fun!

I've been falling behind in my blogging! However, we have been doing a few fun things in between helping care for Grandpa Jones.

Paxten seriously cracks me up! This kid loves to help me clean. So I let him spray and wipe down some things but on this day he needed safety glasses. And the poor kid looks homeless. I promise I DO actually do his hair every once in awhile!

 Paxten could hardly wait to get his tractor out. He's been begging all winter. He's a little better at driving this year, but always has it in high gear. I guess that makes it easier for him to run over my flowers and shrubs :)
Little miss couldn't miss out on playing on the tractor either!

 I'm so happy that both of my kids actually LIKE each other. At least for now, they do. It may change when they hit their teens, but right now, I'm going to love every minute of it.
Can I just say I am the luckies mommy ever!? Bristal is seriously the best baby ever. This is how she is most of the time. Just so happy and easy going. She is sleeping through the night really well. She got her first tooth when she was about six and a half months old. At her 6 month check up she weighed 17.4 lbs which is up 3 lbs from her last visit! I guess the baby food is helping her pack on the pounds! :) Her height was only in the 2th percentile, but hopefully she will have a growth spurt soon.
She loves being outside too!


No comments: