Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little Miss is 5 Months Old!

Bristal is 5 months old today! I just can't believe how fast it has flown by! She is still just such an amazing baby. She is so mild mannered, very rarely cries and is doing something new about every day. She started to roll from her tummy to her back when she was two and a half months and then from her back to her belly when she was three months. Now she just rolls all over the living room. She has also started to sit up really well. I can sit on on the floor and she will stay for several minutes without tipping over. While we were on vacation Aunt Sindy started her on baby food and she loves it. I think she gained a few pounds since! She is off and on sleeping through the night. She will sleep through the night for a couple weeks and then a couple weeks she will be up once. She loves when Paxten plays with her, and I think he likes having a playmate most of the time. I just can't believe how fast both of them are growing up! I got some pictures done of Bristal, so enjoy.





1 comment:

*Melissa* said...

Ok, I looked at your cruise pics when you posted them... I don't remember if I commented or not! It looks like it was a ton of fun and I'm super jealous of the RAYS you must have soaked up! And 5 months? NO WAY. She is sooo cute! I love her cheeks! Her hair is getting lighter (isn't it?)- It seems to be more like Pax's hair now. Anyways, she's a DOLL. I want to keep her. :)