Paxten turned the big 3 on Saturday. It seems like it was just yesterday that he surprised us by coming into this world just over 5 weeks early. He is such a fun boy to have in our house and always keeps us on our toes! This is the first year that I have been not working for his birthday so we had such a fun day. He woke up to balloons ALL over in his bedroom and hanging from his doorway.
Then he got a Mickey Mouse pancake with chocolate chips and a candle for breakfast.
Then we went to baby animal day with his cousins Zak, Burke and Paige. He loved petting all the baby animals and seeing all the different stations they had set up.
We even went on a wagon ride.
Baby pig
Calf
Baby chick
Then it was on to the party! I was really wanting to make him a cake this year and since Toy Story seems to be his favorite thing as of late, that's what we went with. It took me about 5 hours, but I got it done. I made my own fondant and the cake had pudding in the middle. It turned out pretty good I think! We had a BBQ with Grandma Warren, Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt, Sindy's family and Amanda's family.
Then it was on to the presents. He loaded up his tractor and hauled them all outside from in the house.
He got a new Buzz Lightyear and Woody to go with his cake. He also got a new Cars bike (I didn't even get a picture of it!) and a few other things. He of course got spoiled rotten by all his relatives!
By the end of the day he was finally tuckered out at oh....10:00. But hey, it was his birthday, so we let him stay up and play with all of his new toys. Thanks to everyone that made his birthday a special day! We had so much fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment