Saturday, June 11, 2011

A little behind!

So I've been horrible at keeping this updated the last month or so. But...here's an update. Paxten had his 2nd birthday in May. I just can't believe my baby is already 2! We love having Paxten in our home. He is such a fun little guy and keeps us on our toes.
Paxten LOVES Mickey Mouse. Grandpa Warren brought him back Mickey suckers from Disneyland. Yum!

This was his birthday cake. Nope, i'm not sorry to admit that I bought him one! It's way cuter than one I made would have been :)

Paxten got so many toys this year! Thanks to all of our family for supporting him. One of his favorite toys was this drill. He loves working with tools and will even find screws on different things and try to drill them.
Blowing out his candles.

He got a big crawl through tent thing and also a big basketball hoop.

He got this fun truck from his grandma and grandpa Leavitt, so he has to use his drill to fix the tires. He also got a harmonica, which he absolutely loves. I can't believe how well he plays it too. So much fun!

Also, we found out we are having a sweet little GIRL! Yay! We couldn't be more excited. Everything is looking good and going as planned...so far. We are hoping to make it full term with this baby!

I also had the chance to go see "Wicked" in Boise. We had so much fun!!! For some reason this was the only picture I took of that trip, we were eating at the Cheesecake Factory.  It was a great show and we did a lot of shopping. Kade kept Paxten at home, so I was able to get away for a couple days and do some much needed shopping for PINK!

1 comment:

*Melissa* said...

Your little one is already a cutie! :) I'm super excited!! AND by the way, the cake is super cute.