Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big news!

Well, we had a fun and exciting Easter weekend. It was so great to have so much family here and be able to spend time with them. BUT....we had some big news for our families.....

Yep...Paxten is going to be a big brother! We couldn't be more excited. I'm due in September and we will find out what it is in a week and a half. Yay!!!

Here's all the Warren cousins getting ready for the egg hunt. It was awesome to have all of them together.

Is everybody ready?! YES!!!
Paxten was still trying to get the concept of egg hunts. He would put an egg in his bucket then take one out and throw it. It was so fun watching him!

Him and Trey played in this little house for I don't know how long. They just loved it!

And of course he had to get in the sand box...i'm still finding sand! :)

I didn't get very good pictures of his Easter basket because he got up so early, and we had guests here, but he got chalk, new books, candy, some new toys and a bubble blower.
All in all, it was such a great weekend and we're glad Sindy made it home safe!


2 comments:

*Melissa* said...

I'm so excited for you! I don't know how you can keep it a secret for SO long... :) You find out in a week and a half what it is!? Crazy. I can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

And he'll be such a good big brother :)