Saturday, April 16, 2011

So I'm a little behind! Better late than never I guess. We haven't been up to much lately, just keeping busy with the usual stuff.
Pax has learned how to close his eyes on command. He is so good at folding his arms and closing his eyes for prayer.

We've been bowling a couple times, once for Burkes birthday and once for Addysons birthday. He liked to roll the ball, but mostly he just liked to run like a crazy man all over the alley!

This was a first in our house. Paxten never falls asleep anywhere, but this night he did after he ate dinner. He must have had a big day.

I came into Pax's room one night and there he was climbed into his toy box playing with stuff.
I seriously wish Bear in the Big Blue House was still around. This is Paxten's FAVORITE show, yes it even trumps Mickey Mouse Club House. I don't know what it is, but he just loves it. I'm glad I've been able to find a couple DVD's on Ebay for him.

Paxten loves giving kisses but recently he has figured out how to pucker up. It's seriously so cute. Don't mind Kade, he had a LONG day at work :)

 Pucker up!
Pax LOVES working with tools. So he helped his daddy out in the garage the other day. We got him just a little tool set and he is so smart knowing that the screw driver goes into the screws...it just amazes me.

Fixing the tire
Paxen figures out how to turn on his radio and thought it was the greatest thing. He danced for about half an hour straight, it was too cute. Of course he had to find the most annoying station on the radio, but hey it made him happy!

Some other things happening...Pax has started to go pee in the toilet. He does a pretty good job. We're still a long ways away from being potty trained, but at least it's a start since he's not even 2 yet! He is also starting to be able to open doors on his own, so I'm going to have to invest in those kid proof door knob things that I can't even manage to open :) We are looking forward to it warming up so we can get the tramp set up and hopefully a new swing set! Yippee...summer will be so fun.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

That video of him dancing is so adorable :) How precious!

*Melissa* said...

He is SO cute! Way to GO Paxten! Potty training suuucks! :) I wish you well! Maybe since he's a pill when it comes to sleeping he'll be a champ at potty training for ya? :) LOL

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! That video is so stinkin cute!!! good luck potty training!