Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pretty Lights!

I just have to brag about how good of a dad Kade is. He is so awesome with Paxten! Last night he layed under the tree with Pax and looked at all the pretty lights. He was teaching him which colors were which and it was just one of those moments that makes your heart melt. I'm so blessed to have such a great husband who is an even better father to our son.


Paxten is just such a comedian.He put my snowmachining boots on the other night and attempted to walk in them. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world.
 This is the best picture I got, so it's not great but....another reason I love Kade so much. This was last Sunday when it snowed 6" in Blackfoot. He plowed and scraped the driveway and sidewalk twice that day (while I sit in the nice warm house taking pictures that he doesn't even know I'm taking ;) I always make fun of his hat, but he loves it...probably because I hate it so much!
My decorations getting covered up in snow.

Also this week, we welcomed the newest member to the Warren family baby Ember Jay. Congrats to JDee and Christa. She is such a sweet little baby and so cute too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Pax in your boots! He looks squat! Cute kid!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of them laying under the tree... :) Moments like those are priceless! He is such a cute little guy, I don't know how you can stand it. ;)