Ok, so first off, sorry there are so many pictures, but I loved them all. So we have been having some fun in the snow lately. It's been fun this year because Paxten was too small last year to take out, so we have been taking advantage of all the newest snow.
Paxten all bundeled up and ready to go
He was SO excited. He kept falling down in it and laughing
Paxten did not want to get off, but I made him since it was pretty cold. Like father like son I guess
Ok, so yesterday Amanda and Tyler came down and we took the kids over to the gravel pit for sledding. We had so much fun with them, and we will definately have to go again! Keean, Lexi and Piper rode over on the sled from the house.
He doesn't look very happy in this picture, but when we took him off he kept saying, "more, more, more" so I guess he likes riding on it.
I just loved Lexi's face in this one!
That is the look of total terror on my face thinking Kade was going to dump us...but he didn't.
Amanda, Trey and Lex
Keean was so brave! He just got on his sled and went with no one's help and there was no stopping him from then on out. He did such a good job!
Sitting in the snow...I think he was more stuck than anything :)
Uncle Tyler would sled down with Piper and Pax and then pull them back up the hill.
Uncle Ty, Pax and Piper all ready to go.
Daddy would go pick him up after Ty took them down.
This looks like a disaster waiting to happen. Kade insisted on pulling Tyler up the hill. Pretty comical.
One last ride back to the house with Keean and Lexi.
A big thanks for Amanda and Ty coming down. We had so much fun with them!



1 comment:
OH my heck, how FUN. We haven't gone yet because I can't find a store with SLEDS! How retarded. lol I guess everyone just beat me to it. :) It looks like it was a ton of fun!
Post a Comment