I had the opportunity (thanks to my mom for letting me know about it) to go and watch this amazing guy in concert last night. He is seriously talented! This was my favorite song he played. He asked his daughter what song he should "re-do" and she said her favorite song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. This just so happens to be one of my favorites too. He went ahead and started his version of this song and loved the way it was going, but felt like it needed a little something more. He tried adding a couple different songs into it when he came up with "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay, another one of my favorites! Well, long story short here it is in action. The only bad part is, after it went viral on youtube, he got a call from Sony records saying his permissions were done incorrectly and he would have to get permission from Taylor and Coldplay. So last night he found a round about way to play it for us. Half way through he stopped briefly and said, "my next song will be Viva La Vida with a special intro (from Love Song)" and he continued to play this awesome song. He really struck a chord with me and I am so grateful I went, (and bought his music and CD too). I'm pretty sure I'm going to his concert in Rexburg at the end of the month now because I enjoyed him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my heck, I've totally seen him on YouTube! I loved it!
Post a Comment