Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THEY'RE BACK!!!!!

Finally!!! My sister and her family are back after living in the carribean for almost 2 years. We went down Sunday night to pick them up at the airport and we are so happy they made it home safely! Here are some pics from our trip to get them.

We went to JDee and Christa's for dinner Sunday and Paxten is attached to baby Ember. He LOVES her! He just wanted to hold her all night long and would scream bloody murder if we took her away. And no, nobody needs to remind me that it's time for another one! :)

I don't know why but I only got a couple pictures of the kids. Here they are all in the hotel Monday morning.

 In other news, Paxten is totally obsessed with his crocs all of a sudden. I bought them for this last summer, but they were way too big. Now, he thinks he needs to be wearing them at all times, yes, even in his jammies!
Another shot of his sweet sandals.

The other night Kade was getting his jammies on him and he thought it was so fun to run around the house without the footies on. It was almost like he had a cape on, it was just too cute.

With Christmas fastly approaching, I just wanted to wish all my wonderful friends and family a very Merry Christmas and I'm so thankful for all of you. I'm truely blessed, and we are so indeedly grateful for all that we have. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

love all the pix! Pax is such a cutie!! Merry Christmas friend!!