Thursday, May 27, 2010

Paxten's 1st Birthday

I'm a little slow getting this up, but better late than never I guess. We actually celebrated Paxtens birthday after the fact since we were flying home from Dominica on his birthday. He had his one year check up and he weighed 21.6 LBS and was 29" tall. He's dropped down into the 25th and 30th percentile which was a suprise since he has always been in the 70's. But he is healthy and doing well.



Lego cake with sparkelers and all! We let him go all out on his cake and he thought it was so fun. He looked like a little Smurf by the end of it all.




I love his face...it's like he thinks he is going to get into trouble for it.













He gots spoiled rotten by his grandparents and Aunt and Uncle!



Daddy helping open toys.



What a little poser!




Getting ready for dinner!


Thanks to all of you who came for his birthday! We had such a fun time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. :) His cake is adorable! Sparklers!! I love it!