Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paxten's 1 Year Old Pictures

So I kind of lucked out with these. Jolie West is just starting out with photography, so she is charging $20 for a session to build her portfolio. I said, well, for that cheap, you can't pass it up and we had some really cute ones turn out. Paxten was a little stinker of course, so we are lucky we got a few cute ones. But I was so excited to get so many for such a great price! Enjoy!












































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, she got some stinkin cute ones for her portfolio, didn't she?! :) He is such a cute little guy, I can't believe a year is already past! :) I love his little toothy smile... OH MAN... Makes me want another one of his hugs! :) How are ya!? MISS YA!

Jen said...

I miss you too friend!!! Can't wait for our girls trip!!!!

Mark & Rachel said...

And now Im going to read your blog :-)