Friday, October 22, 2010

Trip to Couer d'alene!

Whew! Last weekend Paxten and I rode to Couer d'alene with Lyle and DeAnna to surprise Chelsey. I've been wanting to visit her for a long time, but it just hasn't worked out. Well, we finally did it and I decided I would surprise her. She knew her mom and dad were coming, but not me! We had such a fun trip and it went by way too fast! Here are a few pics from the trip.
 Ha ha ha...If you can't read it, this is the "Testical Festival" sign. I didn't think I would ever be that close to this place again, so I better get a picture with it.
 Paxten LOVED their bird Petey. He would scream and laugh and play with it all day. The poor bird didn't know what the heck was happening!
 We went to a local pumpkin patch that had hay rides, little carnival games and a haunted house. They were also doing a fund raiser for the humane society and boy did we win some great prizes! Chelsey won Chello lessons and a chello rental, free cat vaccinations, and I won....a bottle of wine! Whoo hoo....what else do we need? LOL
 Addyson wanted to hold Pax on the hay ride.
 Paxten was obsessed with the tractors at the pumpkin patch. He would have rode them all day if I would have let him!
This is us walking around the docks at Couer d'alene Lake. It was so beautiful!

 Addyson was such a good little helper. She pushed Paxten most of the way around the docks.
 I've found my new love...they are called Gooeys. YUMMMM!!!!!! The picture just doesn't do it justice!
This was on the way to Matt's parents house. It was really pretty!

This is Lake Hayden...so pretty. It kinda reminded me of Island Park but way bigger.
This is when Paxten discovered he really like Matt. He LOVED riding on the tractor with him and Matt was such a good sport to take him. Paxten played on this almost the entire time we were at his parents house.

Addyson taking Pax for a ride in the jeep. She was so cute, she would put her hand behind his head so he wouldn't hit it when she started to drive.

It just went by way too fast! It was fun to get to see where Chelsey lives and now I can see why she stays there cuz it is so gorgeous! Thanks so Lyle and DeAnna for taking us and Chels for being the hostess with the mostess!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Testical Festival... LOL Too funny... :) Maybe for our NEXT girls trip, we should go visit CHELSEY!

Jen said...

Ha ha...you just want to go to the tesi festi LOL!

Jamie said...

Jen~ wow! You look fantastic :) I am glad you had a good time with Chelsea and it's never boring traveling with Lyle. I am looking forward to getting to see everyone over Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun and gorgeous!!!