
He found Kade's gloves the other day and put them on all by himself...it was so cute

Talked his daddy into getting him a toy at the fair.


He loved loved loved the petting zoo. I could have left him there all day. He walked around and petted all of the goats.


All dressed up and ready for church....what a little stud muffin!
5 comments:
holy cute-ness in that pinstriped suit! He is adorable. I am glad I got to visit with you a little more when I was home. I realize how much I miss out on being so far away. All my nieces and nephews are growing up so fast! :)
What a stinkin cutie! He's got to be a ladies man at church in that get up. :) A lady in my ward told me that McKee's petting zoo is open all the time in Chubbuck, and I didn't know that! It would be fun to take all our kiddos over to that sometime before it gets cold. :)
Oh I knew that but I always forget! We should totally do that...lunch and the petting zoo! Let's do it!
Jen, I haven't been on your blog for so long...Pax is adorable! I love his Sunday clothes--you always have him dressed so cute!
K can I just say you have the cutest lil' guy ever?!
He's adorable Jen!
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment