So my Grandparents have always had squirels at their house and they feed them peanuts, so they are pretty friendly. They will come up to the door and wait for you to feed them. We were at their house the other day and Paxten stood up to the door and loved watching this little guy.
His last name is Leavitt! He loves this tractor...Now he only needs to grow a little so he can peddle it, but I pushed him around the yard and he thought it was so fun.
Helping daddy mow the yard

I gave Kade his birthday present early since we are going to be gone. He got a new basket ball hoop and Paxten thought he was such a good helper putting it together.
Finally a nice day to play outside a little bit. I was suprised to see him climb right up onto the stairs all by himself.
I have a wet bum!
He loves to play the piano. I think he might take after his mommy!
We are getting ready to leave to Dominica to spend a couple weeks with my sister Sindy. We can hardly wait! It will be so nice to get some sun and nice weather and do some snorkeling with Mike. I'm sure they will show us a fun time while we are there. I hope the flight goes ok with Paxten. That is the only thing I am dreading, but I'm sure we will make it. Paxten will be turning one while we are on our trip. I can hardly believe it. It has gone by so fast! We will have a party for him when we get home. Next post....our vacation pictures :)



4 comments:
I can't believe your baby is going to be a YEAR already. Time flies. He's getting so grown up and handsome! I hope you guys have fun on your trip!
He's getting such a cute personality! I too can't believe it's been a year. . .crazy how fast time flies~
Hey I found your blog from Melissa's. Paxten is sooooo cute. He looks like his momma.
I love the tractor pic! have a fun trip!!
Post a Comment