Thursday, February 11, 2010
Peek-A-Boo
Last night when we were eating dinner Pax learned this new trick. His high chair has a tray that comes off, and he figured out how to get it off the other day. Last night, he figured out he could play peek-a-boo through the little curve in the tray. It was so cute. He would pull it off and peek around the little corner and start laughing...it was just too cute. He is getting such a cute personality and he is just such a sweet spirit. He is going to be 9 months only tomorrow. I can hardly believe it. He is growing up so fast. He is crawling all over the place now and standing like crazy. He is starting to kneel on his own and pull himself up to things.
The other day my drier quit working and of course, Paxten had the WORST blow out diaper I have ever seen in my life! So here I am with two loads of laundry already waiting to be dried and now poop filled clothes, changing table cover, and an endless list of things with poop on them needing to be washed with a broken drier. GREAT. I have never given him a bath in the sink before because he has a really cool bath chair, but this time I had to since he had poop almost to his neck. He seems pretty satisfied with the job he did...So needless to say, I spent the day at my moms finishing up the laundry and tomorrow I am going to buy a new drier...yippee, just what I always wanted...not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He is such a cute, happy little guy
Post a Comment