I had to throw this first one in...I snapped this shot this morning and thought it was such a pretty sunrise.

Now, on to Pax...He is already eight and a half months old. He started crawling a few days ago. he is still getting the hang of it, but can at least get to where he wants to go. He can stand really good if he has something to hold onto. He is growing like a weed. I'm excited to take him to the Dr. in a few weeks to see how much he has grown. He is getting to be so active and fun to be around. He is such a sweet little boy and a good baby. He is working on getting his two top front teeth, so he has been a little crabby lately, but still nothing too bad. He is STILL not sleeping through the night, but I guess it's a good trade for such a happy baby.

Crawling

Look at me go

That would be Gizmo's head in the corner...woops

Such a happy baby

Smiles!

Standing up

Just learning to crawl

Learning to go from a sitting postion to crawling

Happy boy!
2 comments:
He's so cute! I can't believe he is almost 9 months old~ WOW~ time flies!!
The sunrise is beautiful too!
Jen, Pax is ADORABLE! I love his huge cheeks... and way to go with the crawling little guy!
Post a Comment