Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our Carribean Cruise 2010

Kade's mom and dad took us all on a cruise this year. We went on Holland American's Westerdam. We did a western Carribean and went to Half Moon Cay (only we couldn't port there because of the seas), Grand Turk, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We had so much fun!!! Here are a few pics of our trip.
Me and kade at formal night.
I think this is porting at Grand Turk


Coastline in Cozumel

Us in Grand Cayman



Us on our ATV ride...probably our favorite thing we did!
We also got to swim with dolphins in Grand Cayman and snorkel in Grand Turk. We did a jeep ride in Cozumel too. The weather was so beautiful and we hated to come home to snow! Paxten stayed with grandma and he did so great. Thanks a lot mom for keeping him and to everyone else who helped through the week. A big thanks to Kade's parents for taking us on this fun trip!!!!





2 comments:

Shine said...

Looks like you guys have a fantastic time! Bet you're glad to be some with Pax again though! :)

Jamie said...

wow,Jen~ you are spoiled :) I am glad you enjoyed the vacation. Well deserved I am sure. Oh. . how a vacation sounds soooooo good right now! Can't wait till November when Bryan is done with school :) Hawaii, here I come (in like 9 months)