Sunday, January 3, 2010

Island Park

We took Paxten to the cabin for the first time this weekend and dang my luck I forgot my camera!!! UGH! But I had to blog about it anyways....Pax did such a good job. It's usually really hard on babies up there for some reason, I don't know if it's the altitude or what, but they usually have a hard time. He was soooo good! He had so much fun with his cousins and just looking at everything. He slept all the way through the night both nights, which was a shock! Grandma Leavitt watched him for a little bit so me and Kade could go on a snowmobile ride. We went over to Big Springs and it was gorgeous as usual. It was so pretty up there because they had gotten a lot of new snow, but it was really fluffy snow so the trees were just drooping with tons of snow piled on them. It's so nice to have such a great place to go up and stay and enjoy. On New Years eve all of us girls and Dennis stayed up playing cards. We were all zombies by midnight, but we all made it and got to watch fireworks go off over the lake. So now that we have enjoyed all the snow, we begin to pack for the cruise! 6 days and counting!

Here's a picture from last year at Mesa Falls...P.S. I was very pregnant at the time, so looking a little more full figured in the picture!

No comments: