A- Age: Just turned 25 yesterday.
B- Bed Size: King, thank goodness since we are both kinda bed hogs.
C- Chore you hate: I'm pretty sure I hate all of them, but I hate cleaning the shower the most.
D- Dog's name: Gizmo
E- Essential start your day item: My contacts. It's the first thing I do when I get up.
F- Favorite color: Pink and black.
G- Gold or silver: I love silver.
H- Height: 5'4"
I- I am: Going to do something fun for my birthday this weekend, since Kade had to work at 2 this morning.
J- Job: Full time mom, part time CSR.
K- Kids: One sweet little boy.
L- Living arrangement: Me, Kade and Pax in our house.
M- Mom's name: Terri
N- Nicknames: Jen
O- Overnight stay at hospital other than birth: I had to when I was getting my tonsils out. They didn't know what was wrong with me, come to find out my tonsils were abcessed and I was so dehydrated and stuff that I had to stay the night, be put on a morphine pump and then they took them out the next day. This all after I just had surgery on both of my feet not even 2 weeks prior. It was a joy....
P- Pet peeve: When people say they will do something and then don't. Oh and that Pax won't sleep through the night. :)
Q- Quote from a movie: "Your mom goes to college." Ha ha...inside joke.
R- Right or left handed: right.
S- Siblings: Three brothers and two sisters.
T- Time you wake up: Paxten thinks we need to be up before 6 everyday.
U- Underwear: yes
V- Vegetable you dislike: Pretty much all of them except carrots, corn, potatoes and lettuce.
B- Bed Size: King, thank goodness since we are both kinda bed hogs.
C- Chore you hate: I'm pretty sure I hate all of them, but I hate cleaning the shower the most.
D- Dog's name: Gizmo
E- Essential start your day item: My contacts. It's the first thing I do when I get up.
F- Favorite color: Pink and black.
G- Gold or silver: I love silver.
H- Height: 5'4"
I- I am: Going to do something fun for my birthday this weekend, since Kade had to work at 2 this morning.
J- Job: Full time mom, part time CSR.
K- Kids: One sweet little boy.
L- Living arrangement: Me, Kade and Pax in our house.
M- Mom's name: Terri
N- Nicknames: Jen
O- Overnight stay at hospital other than birth: I had to when I was getting my tonsils out. They didn't know what was wrong with me, come to find out my tonsils were abcessed and I was so dehydrated and stuff that I had to stay the night, be put on a morphine pump and then they took them out the next day. This all after I just had surgery on both of my feet not even 2 weeks prior. It was a joy....
P- Pet peeve: When people say they will do something and then don't. Oh and that Pax won't sleep through the night. :)
Q- Quote from a movie: "Your mom goes to college." Ha ha...inside joke.
R- Right or left handed: right.
S- Siblings: Three brothers and two sisters.
T- Time you wake up: Paxten thinks we need to be up before 6 everyday.
U- Underwear: yes
V- Vegetable you dislike: Pretty much all of them except carrots, corn, potatoes and lettuce.
W- Ways you run late: When Pax throws up all over everything right as we are leaving, after I drop Pax off at my moms all the student/parents driving 1omph dropping their kids off at school, Kade being slow...enough said.
X- X-rays: Lots and lots.
Y- Yummy food you make: Well, I don't think I'm that great of cook, but Kade eats everything I make, so I guess it must be ok.
Z- Zoo favorite: Hmm...probably the monkeys/gorillas.
X- X-rays: Lots and lots.
Y- Yummy food you make: Well, I don't think I'm that great of cook, but Kade eats everything I make, so I guess it must be ok.
Z- Zoo favorite: Hmm...probably the monkeys/gorillas.



3 comments:
love it!
Cute post. . . I think I will steal the idea~ just letting you know ahead of time :)
That is cute! I might have to steal that one!
Post a Comment