Friday, October 16, 2009

5 Months Old

I CANNOT believe Paxten is already 5 months old. He is growing up so fast on me! We snapped this picture the other night. He grabbed a hold of my hair (which happens to be one of his favorite things) and he thought it was pretty funny.

He is getting so good at rolling from his tummy to his back, but we are still working on from his back to his tummy. He can get onto his side, but can't make is past his arms to get onto his tummy.

He is getting close to sitting up too. He can lean forward and sit for a few seconds by himself. He loves to be able to sit up and see things!

This happened last night. I knew it was going to come really soon, because he has been trying to hold his own bottle. He would hold it for a split second and then jerk it out of his mouth. But last night, he actually held it in there by himself for quite awhile. He is getting so big!!!

I'm excited. Shelby is going to take some pictures of him this afternoon, so more pics to follow soon!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He makes me smile. What a stinkin cutie! He's growing up! Are you bringing him on Monday?

Jen said...

I don't know if I'm bringing him or not...we are trying to keep him away from public places cuz I'm so scared of him getting sick right now. Maybe though? Are you bringing your girlies?