Whew! What a whirlwind December was for us. It was filled with so much fun, family and food! We had an amazing Christmas with our kiddos. It just gets more and more fun every year. This year, we spent Christmas eve with Kade's family. Had a yummy dinner, a Christmas program, and of course LOTS of presents. We got spoiled rotten all around. Paxten and I made cookies for Santa which, I'm a horrible mother, and they never did get finished...good thing he's still 2! It was just a crazy busy day and I actually had them rolled out three different times only to have something come up and by the time we went to cut them they were too soft. Oh well...I think Santa forgave us since he left lots of presents!
We always do new jammies for the kids on Christmas Eve and Paxten had so much fun helping Bristal open hers. He was so cute and always so excited for her...He would hold them up right in front of her to see. Such a good big brother!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these jammies! He makes such a cute Sheriff Woody!
Looks like Santa made it! I cannot believe how many presents were shoved under that tree, and also IN the tree!
Helping baby sister open her presents...he has to be RIGHT next to her.
I think we better find a group for tractor-holics....my son needs help! Seriously I've lost count how many tractors he has but he loves each and everyone of them!
This little beauty is already 3 months old. She is doing amazingly well. She started rolling from her tummy to back when she was about 2 and a half months old. She holds her head up so well and loves looking around. She has been sleeping through the night pretty well. Every once and a while she will wake up at 3 or 4 but usually sleeps till at least 6 which is such an awesome change from Paxten. She actually slept all night till 9 the next morning the other day. Let's just hope she keeps it up!
I seriously just love this picture. Paxten is always playing right next to Bristal so she isn't left out. So he has this tractor he can take apart and he let her hold the screws. And she held onto them forever! I couldn't believe it.
After the craziness of Christmas we heading up to the cabin for new years. We had so much fun playing in the snow, playing games and being with family. Thanks grandpa and grandma for the fun weekend!
And of course, he had to go for a ride with daddy! Thanks to all of our family and friends for the fun and memorable Christmas!



3 comments:
oh my gosh I love Paxtons pjs!! they are so cute! and very cute layout!
You have the cutest kids! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment