Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bristal is 2 months!

I cannot believe it's been 2 months already! I probably sound like a broken record, but man time is flying by! Can I just say, Bristal is seriously the best baby ever!!! She is has such a sweet little spirit. She had her 2 month check up yesterday and here's her stats....
11 lbs exactly
22"
And a big head! LOL
She really likes to be talked to and will smile at you just about all day if you give her enough attention. She is sleeping really well at night and for the last about 5 nights has slept all night until about 6:30! (yes, I'm knocking on wood right now!)
She loves it when her brother will sit and talk to her. When she waked up she never cries, but will just grunt at you until you pick her up. She is very strong and likes to hold her head up. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter baby! We blessed her on November 20th and it was such a great day. I got some pictures done of her in her dress that I'll post when I get my CD. She was stunning. Paxten has been a big helper and like to give sissy her binky when she cries. I'm so happy to say that he is completly potty trained and has been for almost 2 months. He has done so well with it! We are already batteling his asthma again, so this will be a long winter! I feel so bad for him. I'm really enjoying staying at home with these 2 sweet kids. I wouldn't have it any other way!




No comments: