Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July!

Wow....what a great weekend we had! It all started with dinner with the whole family Friday, well, those of us who were here, at Homestead. Bryan and Jamie and JDee and Christa were all able to come. Saturday we had rented jet ski's and were going to go to Sportsmans, but when we all woke up and it was 50, we had to change our plans. We all went to breakfast at moms and "road out the cold" until about 11. Then we headed into Jensens Grove. It was cold for about an hour then it warmed right up and we were in the water. Lamprechts brought in their boat and we were all able to take rides, tube and wakeboard. I'm STILL sore from wakeboarding! Then we had a BBQ and our redneck firework show that night. It was a great weekend full of family and fun!
I don't know why these pictures are out of order, but you will get the picture.

Piper and Pax are good friends now. Piper feeds Pax and he thinks she is the bomb! They sat and shared these cheetos while at the beach. Also, that night it was so cute, Paxten ate all the food I had gotten for him, so while I was getting him more, Piper would feed him beans off her plate one bean at a time. It was just too cute.
Amanda sporting her HOT 4th of July socks.

Grandma Warren and Paxten waiting patiently for fireworks.
Lex, Malachi and Keean doing their sparklers.
Me and TIRED Pax trying to stay warm for fireworks.

Paxten having fun in the sand.

I seriously have no clue when my little boy grew up. He is sitting in his own chair drinking a capri sun. Where has time gone!?
He was seriously ticked off at me for putting him in this life jacket. He hated the jet ski ride just as much.

Grandpa Warren sharing his Coke.
Playing in the sand.
Shyanna came over with her family and we were so happy to have them! She held Pax for me for awhile and almost got him to sleep.

So this is Paxtens newest face. He pulls it everytime he thinks he is doing something funny. It's just so darn cute!
So today me and Kade were outside working on the yard and we had pulled the end out of the sprinkler for a minute when Paxten found it and thought he needed to play in it. He had so much fun. He realized when he got the dog wet that it was even funner! He had so much fun soaking himself.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So FUN! :) Aw, I miss Idaho! I love the redneck fireworks that you guys do... :) I can't believe that it's still cold though, what is going ON!? CARAZY! MISS YOU GUYS!!!